Service Delivery Focus
Our service delivery focus is as follows:
- Develop and offer sound academic and professional programmes leading to the award of diplomas, certificates and degrees in different specialisations including Agriculture, Engineering, Environmental Management, Management Sciences, Sciences and Technology Education.
- To conduct research work emphasising on adaptive technical maintenance development and productive skills in Sciences and Engineering.
- Provide adequate infrastructural facilities and psychologically conducive environment for learning and research.
- Ensure adequate maintenance of facilities provided.
- Provide adequate Library and ICT facilities to aid teaching and learning.
- Ensure uninterrupted programme of study.
- Conduct credible examinations.
- Ensure prompt release, publication and dispatch of results to students and guardians.
- Ensure prompt dispatch of academic transcripts and students’ data for National Service on demand.
- Provide courteous, prompt and quality service to every student, listen to their concerns and take appropriate action.
- Ensure security of lives and property of staff, students and other customers.
- Train and re-train staff members to appropriate emerging challenges in the discharge of their responsibilities.
- Ensure that students are not charged extra fees above University stipulated charges.
- Ensure that no hand-outs are sold to students.
- Ensure justice, fairness and efficiency in service delivery.
- Ensure quality health care for staff and students.
- Be gender sensitive and provide adequate facilities for people with special needs.
- Cater for the welfare needs of staff and students.
- Provide Guidance and Counseling services to staff, students and parents/guardians.
- Reduce environmental degradation through environmentally friendly activities.
- Provide technical and social services to the immediate community of the University and beyond.